Do you believe that hard work, determination, a positive attitude and dedication matter? I do. So more importantly does Mary Ann. Do go and visit her very impressive website to see what she can offer you. She has made many, many students happy.
My teaching style in 140 characters
Making the study of English – be it a test or just ESL – interesting, enjoyable, doable and easy to understand, has always been my motto.
This is what my students say
Marzena: “Mrs. Ninan makes the lessons very interesting and easy to understand, and most importantly knows how to encourage the student and get the best out of them.”
Hind: “You are the Best teacher I ever met who is so helpful and you treat your student as one of your daughters. I was lucky to be one of your students….”
Professional preparation for:
- CAEL, IELTS, iBT TOEFL, MELAB, TOEIC, YELT, CELBAN and CELPIP
Training in ESL
- Reading, Writing, Listening & Speaking Skills
- TESL Ontario Certificate
All Services are offered in the classroom and on SKYPE
Experience and Qualifications
- Masters in English Literature with Honors
- TESL Certificate with Honors, TESL Ontario Certificate
- TESL Certificate with Honors
- MELAB Oral Examiner Certificate
- TOEFL Certification for new iBT TOEFL
Course Developer and Instructor, University of Alberta EAP140 course, Developed and conducted CAEL & MELAB workshops, Administrator for MELAB & CAEL exams, Taught FCE & CPE in the BATELCO Engineering College in Bahrain and Developed and taught SPEED READING for Managers in Bahrain.
35 years of teaching experience – Taught in Mumbai, India, Bahrain in the Middle East and now in Toronto, Canada.
Location and Time Zone
- Toronto in Ontario, Canada
- US Eastern Time Zone (+5 hours GMT)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends on special requests