The answer to that question is almost certainly yes. At some point everyone would benefit from some advice, particularly for writing and speaking of course. So Meet Mike – the definition of an experienced online IELTS tutor.
Mike comes very highly recommended and the best thing I can do is point you in the direction of his excellent website IELTSanwers. As you will see there, Mike takes a very professional approach to all things IELTS and has some of the best guides around for the different modules. His blog and forum are also well worth checking out for some very practical advice too.
If you are a book person, you can also check out his page on Amazon – you’ll see his books come highly rated.
- I have been an English examiner and teacher for over 10 years. I specialise in the writing and speaking exam and I have published IELTS books. I can correct your essays and also teach speaking over Skype..
- IELTS essay correction and feedback and a score by email
- Skype classes for mock speaking tests with feedback and a score
- Forum for asking questions and getting expert advice
Experience and qualifications:
- IELTS Examiner training for writing and speaking
- CELTA (Certificate in teaching English to speakers of other languages)
- Master of Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- 10 years of experience as an IELTS teacher and examiner in Taiwan, and Australia.
Location and time zone:
- Flexible (7 days a week by arrangement)
How to find me:
- email: mike@IELTSanswers.com
- Skype: mikewattie
- website: www.ieltsanswers.com
- blog: http://www.ieltsanswers.com/blog/