Do you need expert help in IELTS? Are you looking for someone friendly who will support you, then try Dianna. She is based in New Zealand and works on Skype and also marks and provides feedback on writing.
If you read what her students say about her, then you’ll discover that learning with her is enjoyable – it would appear that all her students end up liking her! This matters. You need to work with someone you can build a relationship with.
My teaching style :
Friendly, lively and professional – I provide expert knowledge, targeted skills development, and detailed feedback to help you get a better score. Plus a sense of humour.
- Online Skype lessons for speaking, writing, reading or listening skills, as required.
- Expert guidance and support to help you continue to learn independently offline.
- Speaking: develop your speaking skills and practise answering authentic IELTS speaking test questions, with correction and helpful feedback on the spot
- Writing: marking, written feedback, and targeted error correction to keep you improving (via Googledoc)
- Strategy training – for tackling individual skills (Listening, Reading, etc) or particular question types, plus general exam strategies.
- Grammar, vocabulary or pronunciation development, as needed.
- See my services
See what I can do for you
My website: www.learnenglishwithdianna.co.nz
Sample essay feedback: See an example before and after joint correction – see an example before and after joint correction –
Experience and qualifications
18+ years teaching English for General and Exam purposes
Beginner to Post-Advanced levels
Exam Preparation: IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEIC, TOEFL, ILEC and more.
Preparation for Academic IELTS for tertiary studies, or General IELTS for immigration or work
Former Cambridge examiner for FCE and CAE
DELTA (Diploma of Language Teaching to Adults)
TESOL (Certificate of Teaching English to Students of Other Languages)
Cambridge FCE and CAE Oral Examiner training
BA – English major
Location and time zone:
Motueka, New Zealand
GMT +12 or 13
Monday – Friday: 6am – 6pm (NZ time)
Two late nights per week (till 9pm NZ time)
Saturday morning (till 11 am NZ time)
Marking of writing available any time, returned within 48 hours).
See my online schedule for more detailed availability.
More tutors are available
If New Zealand is too far away for you and the time zones don’t work out, try one of the other tutors here.