Today’s word from the academic word list is
- A useful word for IELTS candidates – not least for task 1 writing to describe trends.
- The forms of this word you need most are constant and constantly. The negative forms inconstant and inconstantly and the other noun constancy are less common.
- One of the most common phrases is constantly changing
- You can describe pressure or anxiety as being constant
- In business, demand may or may not be constant
- There are also two similar phrases constant flow and constant stream that can be used to describe traffic