Today’s word from the academic word list is
- This is one of the more surprising words to find in the academic word list. It can be used as a noun or adjectivally in the phrase component parts
- One of its uses is to write about how you analyse problems/arguments by looking at their separate components
- Things can be said to comprise or include different components
- These components may be important, main or essential
- The word is also used when writing about technology to describe car components or electronic components
If you failed to receive yesterday’s word compensate. Let me make it up to you by adding the link here.